Sunday, June 17, 2012

Long Term Timing Points

Precise Timing is Everything in this Business.

I use 2 proprietary Timing techniques to help me pinpoint future "Change in Trend" (CIT) Dates. One is "Geometric" CITs and the other that I have found highly accurate over time are "Solar" CITs. A CIT could be a High or a Low. The rule is, if we rally into the CIT date and reverse out of it, it will be a High and if we decline into the CIT Date, and reverse out of it, it will be a Low.


Since early January 2012,  I had a rare 3 long term geometric SPX CITs, covering Decades, all clustering on one date, Friday 6/1/12, which became the Monday 6/4/12 Low right at the Open.  Originally I was looking for a 6/1-4 secondary High, but as we declined into it, it became a 6/4 Low and the cycles were proven incorrect.  We have now rallied for 2 weeks ever since this important 6/4 Low.


I now have another important Long term NDX CIT coming up that should mark an important High or Low. This date is also supported by a Solar CIT on this date. Again if we rally into this date, it will become an important High and if we decline into this date, it will become an important Low. 

My current cycles indicate we are still in a long term Panic window and this date will be an important High or Low to watch.


4 comments:

BigBoys said...

Last time you posted you said "A Major secondary High is coming up"

Are you know give up on a secondary high?

If I understand correctly, now you don't know wether the your important time will be high or low, so the date you thought as a secondary high, can turn to be a lowe to follow with higher high


Please forgive me and correct me If I mis understood you

Raj Time and Cycles said...

Dear Mehdi,

I have 2 main techniques I consider, various Timing techniques and various Cycles techniques. I had a rare triple Timing CIT due on 6/1 that cycles suggested was a secondary High, but as we declined into it, it became a Low and the cycles were proven incorrect.

My current cycles suggests we are still in a Panic window and I am watching the upcoming long term timing CIT for clues. IOW, I am still looking for lower lows or a retest of the 6/4 Lows.

In an ideal world, the Timing CITs and Cycle CITs for the next High and Lows will confirm each other, but this is not always the case.

Regards,

Raj.

Theendsend said...

A bit confused as your last article on June 13, 2013 claimed that we were at a major low on SPX.

Raj Time and Cycles said...

Theendsend,

The pattern of Fed Highs in 2013 and the rising bearish wedge were among the reasons for looking for a 6/19 major High and a sharp decline afterwards, although it wasn't expected to take out the 6/6 Lows, which is very bearish.

I was expecting one last High, before the decline bagan, but as the 6/6 Low has been violated, it confirms the Bearish Scenarios are already in play.